Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dancin' to our own tune....

As you all know, we like to encourage creativity and individuality in our children. To sit and watch my babies play, better yet just listening to them have conversations with their toys, is a joy. It is amazing to watch their minds work and explore.


Today Brooke decided take a break from playing “Shug-a Shug-a Shoe Shoe” (aka trains) and become a ballerina. She pulled out her tutu that I made for her ( for directions, go to my friend Heather’s blog
at The Mommyhood ) and began to dance. George jokes that her love for being “girly” must be genetic. As far as I know, she has never seen George or myself prance around in a tutu…(ha) but she has the routine down pat. She will even bow at the end, extend her arm in the air and say, “Sank You”!

Now, if I can get her to remove this beloved tutu and get dressed….. we are heading to the Zoo today with Daddy. More pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment